In our first post about creating Online Video Content, published yesterday, we covered the following:
- The Advantages of Online Video Content
- Focusing on making Online Video that is brief and action orientated
- How to structure Online Video Content
- Not wasting time on production quality
This post introduces a few more Online Video Tips that can help you produce valuable video content to promote your business online.
Online Video Content Tips
Aim to keep your Online Video Content genuine. Creating videos using sophisticated production techniques and professional actors is more likely to alienate your customers and prospects with content that just does not “ring true”.
Your Online Video should be produced using:
- Actual people from your company discussing those aspects about your industry that they are passionate about.
- A conversational tone. Conversation breeds authenticity so, if possible, you should avoid using a script.
- Your Online Video production does need to meet the basics of lighting and sound. Nobody will be interested watching or listening to a fuzzy or inaudible production.
Online Video Content is intended to connect with a target audience quickly. Don’t think you have to use the senior executives in your company in order to get your message across effectively. Audiences are likely to relate better to people who are good communicators and who fall into a similar demographic to your target market. Choose presenters from within your organisation that are outgoing and especially those who have expressed an interest in giving video a try.
In our final post in this series, which we will publish tomorrow, we will be focusing on measuring and optimising Online Video Content.
If you would like to receive a complimentary copy of our Whitepaper on Online Video Marketing, or any of our other whitepapers please visit wsiims