Griffin & Black Associates Online Competitor Analysis
Our Online Competitor Analysis includes:
- A review of your website structure to ensure it doesn’t have structural or design problems
- Home Page review of top competitors website
- Identify and produce a competitor analysis of the top 5 websites
- Produce a PPC keyword spreadsheet with bid price and cost per click
- Identify your competitors’ quality back links
- Identify your competitors Search Engine Strategy
- Identify competitors Paid search strategies, keywords and ad variations
- Estimate your competitors monthly online marketing budget
We provide a complete competitor dashboard including PPC keywords, daily spend, number of web pages, keyword phrases in the top 20, number of links and most importantly their PPC strategy.
To be successful in online marketing, businesses must gain a search advantage over the competition. Not understanding your competitors online activities can result in lost opportunities. It is important to know what your competitors are doing on the internet, so that you can combat and reduce any advantage they have.
By identifying their online marketing strategies you will be in a position to exploit their weaknesses and leverage your company’s strengths to effectively acquire, retain and grow your customer base.
The Online Competitor Analysis includes a comprehensive audit of all competitors’ comparing scores for accessibility, content, quality, optimised search and a site score.
An indication of how good their website is and how your competitors stack up against each other.
We also identify your competitors’ organic keyword phrases that rank in Google’s top 100 results on Google’s Search Engine Results Pages.
For more information call us on 07785 308295 / 07786 660123 or use the contact form