Web Analytics Services – Helping You Understand How People Use Your Website
Just like any other business asset, the performance of your website needs to be managed. Using the old business adage “if you can’t measure it you can’t manage it” you need something to help you measure how well it is doing for you – that something is web analytics.
Having web analytics coding on all pages of your website is one thing, but understanding the output of the analytics requires skill and experience. This is where we can help.
Our Web Analytics services help you understand:
- Where your website traffic is being referred from
- How you can reduce the “bail out rate” on your shopping cart
- What business goals your website is helping you to achieve
- What your top performing keywords are
- Which countries, counties and cities your visitors are coming from
- Which pages people leave your website at
- And much more!
We recommend using Google Analytics to track the performance of your website because:
• Uploading the analytics coding is quick and easy
• The analytics output is presented in a intuitive and easy to understand way
• Custom reports can be produced
• Google analytics permits e-commerce tracking
• Google analytics can be integrated with Google Adwords (PPC) advertising campaigns
At Griffin & Black Associates we are committed to finding the right balance between analysing and interpreting the web analytics output and coming up with the right recommendations for improvement.
Contact us now to learn more about our comprehensive web analytics services.